The all new revolutionaryblackhead remover vacuumbrought to you by'GnG'.
This product gives you the same results and satisfaction at your convenience as the professional in salons provide. The perfectly calibrated vacuum suction will leave your skin lookingfreshandradiantas ever.
How to use our product:
1. Use hot steamer (recommended) for 3-5 minutes or a hot towel to open up the pores.
2. Pull skin tight to help device smoothly glide over skin
3. Move the device quickly across skin in an upward motion
4. Wash the cap and filter after each use
All NATURAL & NON-INVASIVE
Easy and non-invasive at-home treatments
There are 3 gear positions that can be adjusted:
1.The small round head is used for sucking blackheads and is especially suitable for fragile skin. The suction is weak. 2 The main effect of the big round head is also remove the blackhead and acne, but the strength is larger than the small round hole. So strawberry nose and some oily skin use this. But be careful not to stay in one place for too long, otherwise it will cause bruises. 3 Elliptical head for reducing fine lines: You can quickly pull it out after sucking the skin, then suck it up and then pull it out. It can effectively remove fine lines. 4 Sanding head, microcrystalline holes: The dead skin can be removed by means of edge grinding
Steps for usage:
1. Export blackheads First Use warm water to clean the face before use, then apply a hot towel to the face or use a steaming machine to heat the face for 5 to 10 minutes. Wait until the pores are open before using it. （if you have Blackhead export essence, you can apply it on the nose for about 5-10 minutes ) 2. suck out the deep blackheads Adjust the gear that suits you, move slowly on the skin, do not stay in the same area for too long 3. shrink pores Finally, apply Pore Care Essence for about 15 minutes to shrink the pores.
The blackhead vacuum is made of eco-friendly material ABS, non-toxic, non-irritating, which can be safely used on the face.
Start by opening up your pores with warm water. You can place a damp, warm towel over your face for a few minutes, use direct steam, or take a warm shower. Let your pores open up as you relax. Starting with the lowest setting, lightly press the skin vacuum on your skin, moving it along slowly, but ensuring that you don’t leave it in one place for more than 5 seconds. Staying in one place too long may cause irritated skin. Always work moving downward. For example, start at the top of your forehead and work down, moving the Make sure to use light pressure, as the instrument pulls naturally. Using too much force may damage the skin. After using the tool, it’s imperative that you close your pores for complete healing. Simply place a cold towel or mask on your face for 5 – 10 minutes and enjoy the cooling sensation. It’s normal to have some redness or sensitivity after using the Blackhead Vacuum Pro, don’t be alarmed. It should settle down after closing your pores, but each person’s skin reacts differently, which is why it’s important to start with the lowest setting and adjust accordingly as your skin gets used to the tool.